Friday, January 23, 2009

A wedding in Boston in January- COLD!




My husband's cousin got married on MLK day in Boston. We flew across the country to find temperature highs of about 15* F COLD! I usually consider 50*F cold, but this was SUPER COLD! On Sunday we had 10 inches of snow. Very pretty. We went and saw Old Ironsides. This was a great tour.
The wedding was at the MIT chapel. Both the bride and groom go to MIT and are finishing up their PHD. You can see how I get my smarts! It was a simple and lovely wedding. I had some great New England Clam Chowder, twice!
Glad to be back in rainy CA. Hopefully the rain continues for a while- we need it!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back. Sounds like a cold but fun trip.

Wendy said...

We have a friend in Minneapolis who said the weather is below 0.
I don't know if I could live there.