Thursday, September 18, 2008

First Entry

This is my first time EVER putting an entry on a blog. Very interesting! I am not sure what all I am going to write about during these blog entries.

I am going to write about horse back riding.
I have been riding horses since I can remember. Probably before I could walk. I have had a few different horses over my life. I can remember one of my first horses, she was the crankiest mare ever! Her name was Lindy. I called her Slow Jo after my favorite track runner, Flow Jo!

More will come later!

Thanks for reading.

3 comments:

Mrs. Page said...

I do not have the love of the horse, but I do like to hear about others' love for them. Can't wait to hear more.

mr.leiser said...

Hi there. I enjoy equestrians experiences. Though i have only been riding once. It was great riding through the washes of Tucson with my wife and in-laws.

Carolyn Fields said...

Sarah,

You know my parents have 7 or 8 horses, but I never ride them. I have such a fear of them. They are very large and powerful with a mind of their own. Any suggestions for overcoming this issue?