Thursday, November 6, 2008

Pele the Mustang

This is Pele. I had Pele during one year of my college days.
Pele is a mustang that friends had adopted, through wild horse rescue. She was a fun horse to go out on the trails. She could spot a deer a mile away!
This is a picture of my little cousin brushing Pele. My cousin lives in the city and doesn't get to be in the country that often. My sister is helping supervice and make sure that Pele is behaving herself. That is myself holding Pele.
I ended up giving Pele back to her owners, and last I heard she was a polo pony!

1 comment:

Steve said...

You're not horsing around when it comes to horses. Hardee har har.

Seriously, you've got quite a stable. How many horses do you have? There's a school sport for us - equestrian class with a corral of horses. Be more fun than a room full of computers.